Last Updated on
First of all, follow these principles:
- Study and read the scriptures digitally; https://www.jezus.online/study-the-scriptures-digitally/
- Most bibles are pushing you to believe in the trinity doctrine. When you come across these verses, study deeper on them, comparing different bibles and manuscripts. That is, if you want go deeper. Or simply: accept the fact that these verses are manipulated and read further.
- Know that I AM NOT God The Father, there is NO trinity; https://www.jezus.online/no-trinity/
- Pray to God The Father only, through Me. Pray like I would; https://www.jezus.online/pray-to-god-the-father-and-not-to-jesus/
- Know that I AM IN you, always. Live like I would; https://www.jezus.online/what-does-it-mean-to-be-in-me/
The aim of your study must be: How to recieve The Holy Spirit IN you. Without Him you won’t be able to do anything in life, He is The Power of God Almighty (luk 1:35) He is The One Who will guide you further in understanding the purpose of life, scriptures and most of all, insight in God The Father. To receive The Holy Spirit you must belief with your hart what the scriptures tells you (keep the directions above in mind!). Believing with your hart means: you don’t do things because the scripture tells you so (= as the law abiding peoples do), but because after reading it, you want to ACT ACCORDINGLY out of your own free will. The scriptures are a compass, a road-map to a holy life. In that way you will be transformed into a person who is doing what The Holy Spirit wants you to do (= doing good, be righteous and knowing the truth because God the Father is good, righteous and The Truth). THAT IS BEING BORN AGAIN. You will bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Gal 5:22). On a certain point you won’t need the scriptures any more, only to make a point to those who don’t have (full insight) of the Holy Spirit (if they don’t read it, they don’t believe it). The Holy Spirit will teach you and tell you everything I have said, not books on which many people relay on. They based their knowledge on man-made -insight doctrine, not Mine.
Jn 14:26 (AMPC)
26 But the Comforter (Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
- Start with, the four Gospels (Mathews, Mark, Luke and John) with your favourite Bible. Check the introduction or preface of your Bible for the meaning of: parentheses (–); brackets [–]; italics and capitals. The four gospels tells you about My message and the purpose of My coming and living on earth. Study My Words and meditate on them. When you read something you don’t understand, ask Father for guidance. Read on the internet what others says about it. The Holy spirit Will prompt you the truth.
- Secondly, study Galatians. This epistle/letter will teach you about the Law, grace, Holy Spirit and My presence IN you. Read this a couple of time. When you understand the message, read then the Epistle of the Ephesians. This Epistle will guide you in the true Christian doctrine.
- After this, use the Olivetree App for a reading plan (https://www.jezus.online/study-the-scriptures-digitally/). Start with a reading plan about the New Testament. Don’t read Revelations yet, wait until you understand the gospel deeper and endorse the gospel completely. Do what The Holy Spirit tells you to do in this.
- Read on regular basis , on fixed time, every day. Read the way that is best for you: mobile phone, pad, laptop or desktop. If you have questions, keep on reading, during reading the answers will follow. The Holy Spirit WILL prompt/inspire you the answers. When verses refer to the Old Testament: look it up and study it. Always read the context of a chapter and don’t single an verse (to often) out.
- Listen, to Gospel music and sermons of grace-preachers (e.g. Joseph Prince https://www.tbn.org/people/joseph-prince). He and most of all grace-preachers are influenced by the trinity doctrine, look, listen and hear over this doctrine. About them I say:
1Thessalonians 5:21 (AMPC)
21 “But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.”
Yet, I still refer to them because they can feed you with basic Bible knowledge and instructions about the gospel.
Hebrews 5:12-13 (AMPC)
12 For even though by this time you ought to be teaching others, you actually need someone to teach you over again the very first principles of God’s Word. You have come to need milk, not solid food.
13 For everyone who continues to feed on milk is obviously inexperienced and unskilled in the doctrine of righteousness (of conformity to the divine will in purpose, thought, and action), for he is a mere infant [not able to talk yet]!
1 Peter 2:2 (AMPC)
2 Like newborn babies you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation,
- Facebook, Subscribe only on gospel building and encouraging people. Do research on what you read;
- Pray, constantly for everything over anything. Keep asking yourself: What Would (I) Yeshua DO (WWYD). https://www.jezus.online/what-does-it-mean-to-be-in-me/
- Believe , I AM IN you; you are therefore: The Beloved of The Father, completely forgiven, Righteous and Holy;
- PERSEVERE ! in believing (Rom 12:12)
- Be STILL and Rest, experience My victory in every area of your life (Psa 46:10).
God The Father bless you with The Holy Spirit,