Last Updated on
Gal 2:20-21 (AMP)
19 For I through the Law [under the operation of the curse of the Law] have [in Christ’s death for me] myself died to the Law and all the Law’s demands upon me, so that I may [henceforth] live to and for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
2Co 5:14-17 (AMP)
14 For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died;
15 And He died for all, so that all those who live might live no longer to and for themselves, but to and for Him Who died and was raised again for their sake.
16 Consequently, from now on we estimate and regard no one from a [purely] human point of view [in terms of natural standards of value]. [No] even though we once did estimate Christ from a human viewpoint and as a man, yet now [we have such knowledge of Him that] we know Him no longer [in terms of the flesh].
17 Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!
The moment you have been baptized, as a symbol of accepting Me into your live, it’s no longer you that life, but Me in you. That is the results of My death for you and your spiritual death with Mine (see v.14). Because, through baptism, you are united with Me, in My death and in My resurrection, you participate in a new creation. That is, you receive the benefits of being restored by Me to what God had originally created you to be (Gen. 1:26; 1 Cor. 15:45–49). All things have become new: Your life should change, because you have been transformed into the likeness of Me (3:18). Instead of living for yourself, you MUST live for Me (v. 15). Instead of evaluating others with the values of the world, you look at this world through the eyes of faith (v. 16). You must live by faith (Heb 10:38).
Col 2:6 (AMP)
6As you have therefore received Christ, [even] Jesus the Lord, [so] walk (regulate your lives and conduct yourselves) in union with and conformity to Him.
1Co 15:45-49 (AMP)
44 It is sown a natural (physical) body; it is raised a supernatural (a spiritual) body. [As surely as] there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual body.
45 Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life- giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].
46 But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual.
47 The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly- minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven.
48 Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly- minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly- minded).
49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.
THAT’S IS BEING BORN AGAIN and
TO BE AN IMAGE OF ME.
Living as Me when I was on earth.
I AM AN IMAGE of our God and Father,
so be an Image of Me on earth.
When you are an image of Me on earth, You are also everything I AM at this moment in heaven:
- I AM declared Righteous, so are you;
- I AM justified, so are you;
- I AM The Holy One, so are you;
- I AM The Wisdom of our God an Father, so are you;
- I AM NOT to be condemned anymore, so are you (rom 8:12);
- I AM The Beloved of our God and Father, so are you;
- I AM in the present of our God and Father, so are you ;
- I AM given, all power in heaven an earth, so are you;
- I AM in heaven right now, so are you. You can pray to God our Father directly trough me (jn 14:6)
1Jo 4:4 (AMP)
4 Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.
When you believe that I AM in you and it isn’t you anymore that: talks, walks, breath and lives, THEN: you can walk with the full knowledge that NO weapon against you shall prosper.
I AM Mightier than he (=satan) who is in the world. You WILL come into My Rest, My Rest will make your life easier.
When you live, I REST……… When I live in you, YOU Rest!!
When I AM IN you,
always ask yourself in daily live situations: What Would I, Yahshuwah, Do? (WWYD)
The answer will Always be: MY WILL.
In that way: I WILL BE in you and you will do My Will. When you fall (as you will do now and then), satan accuses you day and night (rev 12:10) about that fall. Don’t worry, MY Blood is offered for ALL your sins: past, present and future.
Through Me, you are already dead to sin, I have overcome all sin and I AM LIVING IN YOU!!!!
Rom 6:11 (AMP)
11 Even so consider yourselves also dead to sin and your relation to it broken, but alive to God [living in unbroken fellowship with Him] in Christ Jesus.
AS I AM TODAY (in the present!),
SO ARE YOU, IN THIS WORLD (1Jo 4:17)
DON’T LET ANY FEELING OFF QUILT KEEP YOU DOWN, THERE IS NO SIN STRONGER THAN MY BLOOD!
(just repent and don’t sin no more)
Jn 16:33 (AMP)
33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
I AM IN ……YOU
Read and study the following Bible verses:
- Rom 8:1 (AMP) 1 THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.
- 1Co 2:13 (AMP) 13 And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].
- 1Co 2:16 (AMP) 16 For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.
- 1Co 6:19-20 (AMP) 19 Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, 20 You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.
- 2Co 5:14-15 (AMP) 14 For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died; 15 And He died for all, so that all those who live might live no longer to and for themselves, but to and for Him Who died and was raised again for their sake.
- Gal 2:20 (AMP) 20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
- Eph 1:3 (AMP) May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!
- Col 2:6-7 (AMP) As you have therefore received Christ, [even] Jesus the Lord, [so] walk (regulate your lives and conduct yourselves) in union with and conformity to Him. 7 Have the roots [of your being] firmly and deeply planted [in Him, fixed and founded in Him], being continually built up in Him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and abounding and overflowing in it with thanksgiving.
- Col 2:10 (AMP) 10 And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rules and authority [of every angelic principality and power].
- Heb 4:16 (AMP) 16 Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well- timed help, coming just when we need it].
- 2Pe 1:4 (AMP) 4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.
- 1Jo 4:17 (AMP) 17 In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.